PhishDeck is the only vendor that can simulate advanced realtime phishing attacks through an easy-to-use platform. It can provide an accurate view on real threats, including attacks that have evaded Secure Email Gateways (SEGs).
Register for a FREE 14-day trial to see how our platform can significantly help increase your organisation’s resiliency against phishing attacks and improve your security posture.
Get your FREE 14-day trial
- speedUp-and-running in minutes
- assessmentUnlimited phishing simulations
- slow_motion_videoRealtime phishing simulation
- scienceFREE 14-day full-featured trial
How it works
- Immediately start your test for up to 10 users (no need to talk to anyone).
- Schedule a phishing simulation Campaign by choosing from ready-made templates—no HTML or CSS to configure. It just works.
- Get a detailed PDF report with your phishing-prone % and charts to share with management.
What is Realtime Phishing?
Realtime phishing is a type of advanced phishing attack which is not only extraordinarily convincing, but can also be used to bypass security controls like Two Factor Authentication (2FA).
To pull off a realtime phishing attack, an attacker would use a phishing proxy which sits in the middle of the victim and the real website. This way they can observe and modify traffic between the victim and the real website to suit their attack.
PhishDeck is the only phishing simulation vendor that can simulate realtime phishing attacks.